London Ontario Documents
- City of London. Smart Moves – the London 2030 Transportation Master Plan (TMP). (2013)
- City of London. Community Energy Action Plan. (2014)
- City of London. London’s Community Diversity and Inclusion Strategy. (2017)
- City of London. London Urban Agriculture Strategy. (2017)
- City of London. London’s Community Energy Action Plan (CEAP): A Mid-Term Review (2018)
- City of London. London Cultural Prosperity Plan. (2018)
- City of London. City of London Newcomer Strategy. (2018)
- City of London. Pollution Prevention and Control Plan (PPCP). (2018)
- City of London. 2017 Community Energy & Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory. (2018)
- City of London. Strategic Plan 2019-2023. (2019)
- City of London. Housing Stability For All. (2019)
- Cycling Advisory Committee. City of London Cycling Master Plan Review. (2019)
- Kovacs Inc. Back to the river community consultation report. (2015)
- London Community Foundation. Vital Signs Report. (2018)
- MDB Insight. Community Economic Roadmap. (2015)
- Middlesex London Food Policy Council. Beyond Waste Forum Final Report. (2018)
- Middlesex-London County. Community Drug & Alcohol Strategy (CDAS). (2018)
- Thames Valley District School Board. TVDSB Guideline for Inclusive Learning Cultures: Supporting Trans and Gender Diverse Students & Staff. (2018)
- United Way Elgin Middlesex. London For All: A Roadmap to End Poverty. (2016)
- Anthony F. Pipa. Shaping the global agenda to maximize city leadership on the SDGs: The experiences of vanguard cities. at Brookings, Washington DC (2019).
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), GmbH, Network Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe. Agenda 2030 in my municipality (2019).
- Kanuri, Chaitanya, et al. Getting started with the SDGs in Cities. SDSN (2016).
- Local 2030. Localizing the SDGs.
- Nordregio. Global goals for local priorities: The 2030 Agenda at local level. (2018).
- United Cities and Local Governments. Fostering a Localization Movement. (2018).
- City of Winnipeg. MyPeg. (2019).
- City of New York. OneNYC 2018. (2018).
- City of Los Angeles. A Voluntary Local Review in Progress. (2019).
- Aspiration to Action Project. Voluntary Local Review Lab.
- Canadian Council for International Co-operation (CCIC). Progressing national SDGs implementation: An independent assessment of the voluntary national review report, Ottawa (2018).
- Canadian Index of Wellbeing. Mapping the Canadian Index of Wellbeing to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, University of Waterloo. (2016).
- Community Foundations Canada. “Vital Signs: Informing Canada’s 2030 Strategy” A report to Employment and Social Development Canada (2019).
- Global Affairs Canada. Canada’s Implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Voluntary National Review. Government of Canada. (2018).
- Ho, Elaine, and Jeremy Runnals. Empowering Canadians through sustainable development. Waterloo Science Global Initiative (2018).
- McArthur, John W., and K. Rasmussen. “Who and what gets left behind.” Assessing Canada’s domestic status on the sustainable development goals, Global Development and Economy at Brookings, Washington DC (2017).
- StatCan – Government of Canada. Sustainable Development Goals Data Hub.
- International Council for Science. A Guide to SDG Interactions: from Science to Implementation. International Council for Science, Paris. DOI:10.24948/2017.01. (2017).
- Le Blanc, David. Towards integration at last? The sustainable development goals as a network of targets. Sustainable Development 23, no. 3 (2015): 176-187.
If you would like to suggest a document or report to be used as a reference for our Community Goals, please send information to email@example.com or through our contact page.